Saturday, January 10, 2009

Education Fair 2009.

I went to KLCC just now. I did not expect anything to be superb today.
so, why am i saying this? because there were lots of lengchai at the edu fair AND two of em actually admonish me! (mknenye diorg tegur aku la. ish. haha) They were like, " Hey Hanis!"
But, who the hell is hanis? lol. they said that i hav the same face as their friend. Then they ask for my name. and then we start to talk about the edu fair, school, etc. I think their name are Kimie and Kamal. I think so lar. U know what? I regret for not asking for their emails. ahhhhhhh!

Seriously, we talk like we are real buddies. and I like that. haha
geezzzzzz, da lar they are from Alam shah school. This school's students are smart liek hell !
And their english are like WOAH! I seriously got wow-ed by their english. haha
I wish i'll meet them again soon. maybe just for a drink. yeah. lol

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com